Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Maybe its not me...

Lately, I hadn't been feeling well. I had openly complained about the numerous mosquito bites the past few weeks and now I have this strange illness where my throat is sore and I am weak and tired. I was attributing it to my blood pressure medication, but I had been taking it for some time now, and this is the first time its been really affecting me. Apparently others have been complaining about it too.

On a positive note, it seems Corpus Christi outranks El Paso with traffic snarls. The report was released yesterday (WARNING - PDF format) and it lists the worst cities in the country, and here in Texas, El Paso has traffic woes worse than Corpus Christi. Mind you, half of the freeway infrastructure in Corpus is under construction and at times of bad weather, under water...

So thats where we stand, or sit in our cars depending on how we see it. Oh, before I sign off, I want to wish David a happy birthday. 500 years old and STILL in his birthday suit. If only we could all look that good at that age...

No comments: