Tuesday, August 31, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXXVII

This is one of the few times I have put local news in a SFFTI update, but only cause I am slightly frightened by this. It was reported by El Paso's supposed news leader that cholera was found at our own Ascarate park. The article says fishermen who catch any fish are urged to thoroughly cook the fish they catch. Catch, let alone cook? Oh well, there goes my plan to make sushi...

You know, I don't know if the kids are going too far these days or if the school administrators are just pussies. Can't shut a kid's crying up? Send the kid to an adult jail cell in handcuffs where he can be heckled by the ADULT INMATES... Why couldn't that corporal punishment have been doled out to some of my elementary school bullies?

With friends like these, who needs a head?

I know when I am wrong about something I will admit it. I also know if I am right, I will fight. I just know I would do the same if I were in this guy's situation. If I knew my car couldn't push 90 downhill with a wind blowing behind me, I would prove it too to get out of an erroneous ticket.

Can't wait to watch quality movies before you get home? Apparently, this guy couldn't either. I wonder if it was a stiff penalty?

Finally, a-la Conan O'Brien, "What if" The Simpsons mated? This is ironic since Conan was a writer for the Simpsons...

Get back to work, headshot...

No comments: