Monday, August 23, 2004

Maybe I should never say never

I did a few things this weekend I didn't think I would do. Among washing and finally cleaning off the Gatorade I spilled on the dashboard (yes dashboard) and polishing the windows, I actually replaced the broken panel off the Mustang with zip-ties. Its a temporary fix for it, but I couldn't go another day with it looking like shit. Another thing I did was I jerry-rigged the laptop. I strapped the connector down securely, so it should be good for a while. Its what Im using to publish this blog entry.

Today will be a productive day, I should be receiving a bolt-on bracket for my XM Radio today. The two-sided tape finally came off the other day and its [XM receiver] been sitting in the shifter area, out of sight. The new bracket will mount it high and visible. It will be an easy install.


I hope...

No comments: