Tuesday, February 10, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXIII
*Im going to Hell for this...

There are many good reasons Im not flying to Corpus Christi. Time, expense and ultimately, someone would be shuttling me back and forth in town. That alone makes me just take the time and drive out there in the Stang. Im glad Im doing that. I don't want to be next to a Christian who might potentially want to talk insessantly for hours about faith. Goddamned pilot...

Maybe now is a good time to go to Disneyland. I was so sick and tired of having some tard scream, disrobe & fling their clothes at me as they get ahead of those who had been waiting hours in line. Now we just have to deal with the tards in wheelchairs and we're good, problem is there are people up in arms... BOO-FUCKING-HOO. Wait in line like we all have to...

Im starting to get a headache thanks to this site. If you were colorblind, you can see them vividly now! Damn...

I haven't been to the theaters in a while. Mainly, there aren't that many movies out there to watch, so Im stuck with DVDs. Problem is, Im stuck within my little realm of DVDs. Since being bombarded by the opinions of some of the gayest looking reviewers and having to decipher why they think we should or shouldn't like the flick cause they hate the key grip that ruined the audio of Kevin Spacey's mummble, I thought maybe there's something else. I just don't know if I want HAL 2000 suggesting my entertainment.

I have to credit our Production Director here at the station for this absolutely hilarious game. It's kind of a mix of baseball and a golf range. Hilarious none the less!

Finally, I found this in my inbox. Its a tastefully done powerpoint presentation of the nation's finest (military, police & EMS) standing with nearly naked & naked women in a homage to liberty. It's got some music to it, so gather some coworkers. Its safe for work.

Suckers...

No comments: