Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Narrowing my 'to buy' list

Going to take Sally to the dealer so they can see why the Check Engine light is on. Once thats fixed, its onto some major purchases. Ive been planning all sorts of bolt-on and upgrades for the car, but surprisingly, the one major thing I want to buy is from a place I vowed never to retrun to again.

Back in 1999, I had gone to the Gateway store in town to get myself a brand-spanking new laptop to replace the aged old Packard Bell I had since in high school. Well, to make a long story short, I wasn't satisfied with my experience at Gateway and vowed never to return for a computer there again.

This isnt a computer however. Its a 4.1 megapixel digital camera. Its a pretty good deal, too which after I get the car fixed I will go get. Then, I will get the air filter I want and I should be good for a while.

Lets see what happens...

No comments: