Friday, February 20, 2004

Beyond AM, beyond FM

XM. Yup. I bought the XM Satelite Roady for the Mustang... No, I don't have it yet, it's making its way to me as we speak. However, I don't think too many people know that when you visit the XM site and browse their channels, you can play samples of what is playing on XM at that moment... Ive been hooked on XM channel 48 "Squizz". Its the kind of music I never hear from our shitty radio stations in town... I see I will sincerely love XM.

The best part is I will have the radio when I hit Corpus, so I will have uninterrupted music from El Paso to South Padre Island! Something odd, if you haven't already known, you can listen to XM on their website for free. They call it their samples, but Ive been listening to the same channel for the past half hour and I love it... An interesting twist is I might have a companion on this endeavour to Corpus. Lets see what happens.

Drivers...

No comments: