Monday, May 17, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXVIII

Ok, Ive been cruising the internet now for some 6 years. Ive heard and read some pretty proposterous stories untill I read about the earth is getting darker. Yeah, thats right darker. Maybe its explaining a rash of trailer-trash related urban sprawl. The only thing I can think of is they aren't seeing the hideous messes they are creating in their environment. The interesting thing is I have actually seen this one. Its out there near Mustang Island in Corpus Christi.

When I was bored in elementary school and all thru high school, I would make paper airplanes. Elaborate and odd shaped, they actually took flight. I also learned how to make an oragami frog. How many trees were slaughtered for these people to figure out how to make obscene oragami? Kinky yes, but what happens when... what if they get... Fluids... Um...

Sort of in the theme of school, I remember watching Sesame Street and seeing time lapse photography & extremely slow film effects. Im addicted to this site and strangely wanting a cookie and a nap.

Yep. More art. Don't freak out, its just Russian art. Look hard at it. Soilent Green at its best.

This is more of my kind of art. Modern Ruins is just so haunting in its beauty. Each and every picture you can imagine the person who used to be in that location, the sounds and at times the smells. Ive got a digital camera, I want to find places like that here in town just for my own personal collection.

I know this collection isn't related to the above collection, but they are equally haunting especially when you view the Boat Yard series from Modern Ruins.
There is alot of text to scroll thru, but well worth it...

Enjoy voyeurs.

No comments: