Thursday, May 06, 2004

Should we feel bad?

Im starting to get alittle sick and tired over the final episode of Friends tonight. Why? Just about every news agency has a "Farewell to Friends" and it's starting to get alittle old. They started these "Friends Watch" specials once it was close to the final 7 episodes and it just got progressively worse. Trivia, slightly in-depth analysis into each charachter & quizzes to see which Friends star you are more like.

I found out I am more in common with WHO GIVES A FLYING SHIT? It's over, people. Just like M.A.S.H., Magnum P.I., Cheers, The A-Team, Seinfeld & The Cosby Show, THIS SHOW HAS TO END. Your life will continue, in one years time you would have forgotten more pertinent stuff in your own personal life than cared why you sat and watched the final episode of Friends. Enough allready...

What's that you say? What will I be doing instead of watching that final episode of Friends? Lets see, TLC has a show called Overhaulin' that I will watch, or I can watch the all evening marathon of my favorite Japanese-American dubbed gameshow on Spike TV called MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge). Why will I watch MXC? It's in their slogan "We put the FU back in fun".

'Nuff said.

No comments: