Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Things you shouldn't do

There are just some things you shouldn't do, even if you have to do them. It's like asking a fat woman how many months pregnant she is, when for that split second before her knee makes contact with what will soon be left of your crotch that you realize she's just had too many helpings of lasagna.

I had to go to Wal-Mart this evening. Yeah, yeah I know what I said about Wal-Mart the other day as being the white-trash capitol of retail chains, that still didn't mean I couldn't avoid going there. I really need to better prepare myself for the scenes I saw. Women nearly 40 who still dress as if they were gang members, kids screaming "mami mami mami mami mami mami mami mami mami" all down the isles, other kids running around grabing things and placing them into the carts of their parents, jumping out infront of you, battling for parking, idiots at the checkout who don't buy half the items in their carts...

I need to stop going to Wal-Mart durring paydays...

No comments: