Sunday, March 21, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXV

I'm starting to become an art fan. Michael Kenna's art is stunningly beautiful in its stark simplicity. Go on, broaden your minds & expand your horizons. No one will ever know.

"It was so cool," said Gabriel, 13, who served as the ringbearer, after standing in line overnight with his parents. "I always accepted that `Yeah, they're my moms,' but they were actually getting married. I felt thick inside with happiness. Just thick." Just thick, huh...

Do The Rolling Stones know that their likeness is creeping me out? I just don't know if I could gussie up to the urinals at Virgin Airways and let loose humming to Do Do Do Do Do Do (Heartbreaker) without freaking out...

Since recently buying the Mustang, the fact that it's a convertible is the best part about the car. It stands to reason that astronomy would be something I'd be more interested in, especially when driving the car at night. If you drive a convertible, or have a huge moonroof installed on your ride, check this out. If you wanted to impress your date while cruising around, show him/her the stars as you lie back and... um... hopefully watch the stars.
-Guys, this is the BEST way to step up to the plate & bat for first base...

I am good at computers, but I am nowhere near the calibre of computer programmers found back in the early to mid 1980's. Those guys were dateless nerds who spent all their time at Radio Shack building & hacking their Commodore 64's I IBMs to do the strangest things that are common on most of todays computers. You never really think of musicians of that era being equally geeky. Embedding computer code into vinyl records seems so far fetched but it isn't. Maybe The Thompson Twins were more brilliant than we thought they were...

Lastly, if you're hard up on cash, why not lease your thick forehead to advertisers for some cold hard cash, you corporate sellout!!!

Advertisers...

No comments: