Monday, December 11, 2006

Why does it happen when the weather gets cold?

Sorry guys, been busy last week.

I wanted to update the blog, but due to Blogger Beta's inability to cooperate with some other computers I use, this is the first chance I have had to update several things.

With that said.

Last Friday was cold. Nothing like you see in Chicago, Hanover, NH or Alaska, but cold enough to make your hands go numb after a few minutes, and your ears red and painful. The day warmed up, but not when I needed it to.



On my way to work at 5am, I got a flat tire.



The nail just punctured it, but the tire held air long enough for me to get to work and park. It was more than halfway flat when I parked and 3 hours later, at 7am when I checked on it, it was completely flat.

Thankfully, the jack worked better than any other jack I have used on any other vehicle I have owned.

That was definitely not the way I wanted to change a tire. Thankfully, I wasn't anywhere on the freeway when that happened, so I guess beggars can be choosers.

The car looks hideous with that "donut" spare tire.

I digress.

More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me thinks its looks mighty fine in fact why dont u make all of them donut tires it would probably appreciate in value rather than depreciate. you know who this is...