Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So what did Santa crap down your chimney this year?

I got a cold.

Yes, it's my own damn fault, but I blame Yolie and Jimmy. They suprise me Christmas eve and I go walking outside (in 40 degree temps) wearing nothing more than sandals and a t-shirt and shorts.

After all, thats what I was wearing to bed when I was woken up by Yolie.

I need to hit the stores now that the after holiday rush is over. I need a new leather jacket. My old one was a little too short on the sleeves and would bunch up around the elbow whenever I extended my arm for any reason. Im sure the sales will still be in effect.

I also want to buy a garlic roaster. Those things are friggin' fun.

Anywho. Blogger's new method of logging in disrupts my normal update pattern. Normally I was able to log in at the alarm company, but now that the changes are made away from the BETA system, I might actually be able to log in now.

That remains to be seen.

For now, I am off to go blow my nose into some pillowy soft tissue paper. I thought about blowing my nose in a soft pillow, but... eeeeeeeeeew.

Where's my tea cup? I needs myself some green tea --

AW CRAP!

I just realized I left a newly brewed cup of tea sitting on the talk set.

An hour ago.

Hold on a moment...

(walks to talk set)

It's cold. I just checked it.

Oh well, at least I will brew a fresh cup.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Zicam! Use Zicam! It's in an oral mist form now! it rocks.
The mustang thing is a crime against Nature.mission01