Thursday, December 14, 2006

Nasty Habits



I am a techno-whore. I like technology and everything attached to it. The prestige, the glamor, the sort of snobbish behavior that comes with fine electronics. I also like the attention I get with them.

I'm shallow, I know.

But all joking aside, there's a nasty little habit that I am starting to pick up and I know its seemingly benin & innocent.



I chew on my stylus.

What the frag are these things made of? I think its made of delicious titanium. They don't seem to break easily and are pretty damn light weight.

I digress. The Treo is an awesome little PDA/ phone/ entertainment center all wrapped up in a touch screen & BLUETOOTH bundle of fun. I will sit and stare at the screen for hours it seems and whenever I need the stylus its always in its little notch in back of the unit. Then I got into this habit of just leaving it in my mouth so its easier to get to.

Why I figured something would be easier to get to in my mouth than its intended location is beyond me.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

No comments: