Friday, June 09, 2006

Bear with me on this one

It's my blog and I will write whatever the hell I want.

Mustangs.

Yep, that's right, Mustangs. That will always be my car. When Joe relinquishes Roxie into my custody, I have such plans for her she'll look like a whole new (yet familiar) car.

I honestly don't care who is reading this and how many times you've said in your head "Oh terrific, he's talking about cars again" and switch to another site. To you, I say get the hell off my site. If you don't want to hear about it, go somewhere else. If you're thinking "you should do something productive with your money instead of squandering it away on some vehicle", your opinion is duely noted but ignored.
  • Repaint to original grey color
  • Reupholster with new materials to include carbon fiber seat inserts
  • Convert wheel bolt pattern to 5 bolt
  • Satellite Radio (of course)
  • Upgrade suspension & brakes
  • Strip off tint from windows, re-tint
It's been on my mind for a few weeks now.

No comments: