Sunday, June 11, 2006

1) How old do you wish you were?
I don't know.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at work, arguing with another morning show producer when I looked at the TV showing the first tower with the hole in it.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I get violent.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Yep
5) What did you eat for breakfast today?
Eggs, bacon, toast, coffee & milk
6) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Why does it have to be worded "had to get"? I want a tattoo, and I want it on my shoulder.
7) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish.
8) Do you know your neighbors?
Yes. One's a jeweler and the other are nice couples.
9) What do you consider a vacation?
Anywhere that's not El Paso.
10) Do you follow your horoscope?
No.
11) Would you move for the person you loved?
No.
12) Are you touchy feely?
Sometimes. It depends on the situation.
13) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Don't know, it hasn't happened so I can't give an opinion.
14) Dream job?
IM working it.
15) Favorite channel(s)?
Discovery Channel, Cartoon Network, Spike, History Channel, HGTV, G4
16) Why do people always delete questions out of these?
Because they fear that there will be a question so embarrassing that they don't want anyone reading it and having another person find something out about a person that might lead to embarrassing or confrontational situations.
17) Favorite place to go on weekends?
Anywhere relaxing. I usually work weekends, so this one's kinda moot.
18) Showers or Baths?
Baths. I love to soak.
19) Do you paint your nails?
Secretly, I -- NO!!!
20) Do you trust people easily?
No.
21) What are your phobias?
Heights, balloons, spiders, dark, public speaking, religious kooks
22) Do you want kids?
No.
23) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
No.
24) Where would you rather be right now?
Chicago, IL.
25) Who makes you feel guilty?
A lot of people. I have issues with trying to please everyone and fearing I missed someone and feel shitty whenever I miss someone.
26) Heavy or light sleep?
Heavy.
27) Are you paranoid?
Why do you ask? Are you here for my tinfoil again? BASTARDS!
28) Are you impatient?
A lot. Its a character flaw I have.
29) Who can you relate to?
I guess everyone, I am a chameleon.
30) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I don't mind them at all. I didn't even think there was any sort of problem with them to begin with.
31) Have you been burned by love?
Yeah. 3rd degree. Still haven't healed.
32) What's your life motto?
The purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others.
33) What's your ringtone on your phone?
I have several phones, and each phone has a different ringtone.
34) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching TiVo recorded programming.
35) What did the last text message on your phone say?
"You work today?"
36) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Prude. My own.
37) What color shirt are you wearing?
White/ orange striped Gap t-shirt
38) Most recent movie that you watched?
X3
39) Name three things that you have on you at all times.
Body piercings, boxers, cellphones.
40) How much cash do you have on you right now?
$.80 cents
41) What's your favorite town/city?
Chicago, IL
42) I can't wait to (till):
I leave El Paso.
43) Who got you to join myspace?
My friend Robbie.
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Leftover elbow macaroni spaghetti
45) When do you wanna get married?
Don't care for marriage just yet.
46) Who is the last person you spent $50 on?
My mom for Mothers Day.
47) Do you have an air freshener in your car?
Used to, baby powder.
48) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No.
49) If you could choose, how would you pass on?
Asleep. Damn that was a morbid question from out in left field...
50) Any sex today?
Prude. No, why are you offering?
51) Do you miss anyone?
That's a hard question to answer. I miss a lot of people, all of whom aren't in town, but are still alive.
52) Do you like revenge?
Oh yea!
53) Know how to swim?
No, I sink like the Titanic and take a whole lot of innocent people with me.
54) Do you know how to skate?
No, and I fucked up my wrists trying to learn.
55) Did you do sports in high school?
I tried out for sports, but my classmates & coach laughed me off the field. Fuckers.
56.) If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
Financial independence.

No comments: