Thursday, October 06, 2005

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET LXIX

Papa Johns Pizza is (in my opinion) the best pizza I can buy (here in El Paso). It's even better that I can order pizza online and have it delivered pretty fast. In Des Moines, you can get it for free by letting the Des Moines Fire Department inspect your smoke detectors! I don't know if I like this, the unscrupulous people might use this to try home robberies by saying they're delivering pizzas...

Dumb kids, dumber parents.

You know you're screwed when the jury hears the words "I would have fired more bullets if my pistol hadn't jammed" in front of witnesses. I hate my neighbor playing loud music, but I'd at least pay a hitman to do the deed.

I have a Playstation 2. Well, I have two Playstation 2's and neither of them work (Sony has made one serious piece of shit) but I really like the XBox & Halo 2. It seems Hollywood likes it so much they're gonna make a movie with Peter Jackson producing it.

Holy embers Batman!

No comments: