Wednesday, July 28, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXXIV
-the numbers match!

That's not a space station, that's a planet! Is it me, or did that plannet just launch an attack on Alderaan? This is just one of those strange, creepy things that words cannot describe. How cool is that?

Man, what Caribbean vacation would be complete without being stuck on a rusting hulk of a ship with three of the 80's wussiest-looking bands? Heaven help them in a sissy-slapping contest...

I have to admit, I am a lucky guy. I never had to work a fast-food joint, customer service at any type of retail store, nor have I ever been a cashier. That doesn't mean that radio people don't get their share of idiots and assholes who call in and harass. After reading a few of these stories, it gives me a whole new appreciation for people who do this sort of thing for a living.

I swear I just saw a tuft of smoke rise from the monitor here at work... Anyways...

Unless you are an entomologist and cared deeply about your favorite pet scorpion, why in the hell would you buy this? More importantly, do you leave flowers or roach traps?

You know, I don't know what the hell is it with me and robots and things that think for themselves. IM finding the strangest things involving computers that are thinking for themselves, answering the most important of questions: Animal, Vegetable or Mineral?

Another art link. Surrealism this time. Don't know what that is? Click here.

Finally, another time waster. This game ranks right up there with Pingis & Tetris. This lets you shoot baskets without destroying the environment. However, if you wanted to be nit-picky, the cost of 10-20 sheets of paper is far less of an impact on the environment than the creation of electricity and the impact on birds hitting wind generators, fish being turned into slurry in water powered turbines & bears climbing telephone poles to search for pickinik baskets!

Voyeurs...



No comments: