Monday, July 12, 2004

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXXXIII
online, no thanks to that Trunk Monkey...

You remember reading James & the Giant Peach, Fahrenheit 451 & Where's Waldo as a kid in elementary school? They're all banned. Forbidden forever along with the writings of Maya Angelou, George Orwell, J.D. Salinger & Dr. Seuss.

Maybe it would be of my time to go to the Suburban Auto Group in Washington state to buy my next Ford. Look what this Mustang comes equipped with! I never knew they were an option, had I known that I would have not gone for the ABS...

Here kitty kitty kitty...

Get bent...

I brought to light the other Strange Findings the outsourcing of heroes & idols. Outsourcing The King of rock & roll... Man, Elvis must be gyrating in his grave.

Now, it's time for more time-wasting games. Dont try this one if you have carpal tunnel or a ball-mouse. This one doesn't need a mouse, just fast reflexes with your keyboards arrow keys.

THE BOSS IS COMING! QUICK, BACK TO WORK!!!

No comments: