Friday, October 20, 2006

WTF people? Really?

I drive an otherwise stock 2005 Neon. The only thing added to it was a K&N air filter. Not even a high input intake kit. Everything found on the car is stock Daimler Chrysler.

Even the fucking headlights.

So why is it whenever I am driving the car at night with the lights on the low beams I get every fucktard on the road flash their headlights at me? It happened to me 3 times today, all different drivers none of which were anywhere near each other and two of them were people I had passed.

So I slowed down and put my fog lights and combo low/high beams directly at their rear view mirrors.

Fuckers!

Seriously, I never had this problem with my Mustang, but I did have this problem with my Cavalier.

I don't have high powered plasma bulbs, I don't have projector headlamps. They're just normal stock headlights.

Really people, WTF?

No comments: