Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Miss me?

*dusts off a cobweb*

Well, its been a good couple of days that I haven't really put too much effort into ol' Blank Media. I've been working on a few requests for the Magic Landing website and still trying to get the handle on Photoshop, so that's been taking up a huge amount of time. People go insane for the old park when you promise them a lot and don't update frequent.

Lessee. Life is good so far, nothing real major to say. I've been assisting as much as I can contribute to a non-profit organization in New Hampshire, so that's also taking up some valued free time and aside from all of that I am doing pretty damn good. I saw that Circut City & Best Buy will have Aeon Flux, the DVD box set coming out soon. I was a real fan of the cartoon series that sadly lasted one season, but the set coming out soon will be added to my collection today.

The tediousness of the two jobs is starting to wear on me a little. The lack of sleep and the lack of a social life is really a hindrance to being noticed. I like the second income, so I am perservering. With this extra income, the XM has been installed in the Neon, the iPod was purchased and my switch back to T-Mobile happened, not to mention the trip to Chicago.

Joe's wedding is this weekend. Man, it seems so looming. I think there's a rehearsal this evening at the church. I better check on that.

Don't worry, I will be updating a lot more from now on.

No comments: