Monday, November 28, 2005

Awesome Holiday & Weekend Festivities

Where to begin. Thursday was awesome, I had the entire day off and loved it. Ate turkey, all the family was over, it was a feel good time that felt like a Hallmark card come to life. Mom always makes the turkey and every year it seems to get better. This years turkey was pretty juicy and flavorfull. Seconds and thirds were had before the dinner was done. IM just a sucker for the rolls. Those bread rolls are my absolute favorite. I'm sure if I ate those all year they wouldn't feel as special as they are whenever we eat them at Thanksgiving.

I loaned my niece and nephew my Gameboy and one of the games, so they're keeping themselves out of my sisters hair. Problem is, they're probably fighting over it and getting in her hair, completely avoiding the sort of thing my sister was looking forward not to happen.

Oh well.

I didn't bring the laptop or the camera, so I will be updating photos of the festivities tomorrow sometime.

No comments: