Thursday, April 08, 2004

Im procrastinating still

Im procrastinating, and yet having a deja-vu moment. I swear I have had this blog entry once before. I didn't feel like opening the laptop at home, and when I tried it here at the station, the screen wouldn't turn on, so the connection is loose again. I double secured it with tape this time, I guess with the cold & warm of the days, the tape isnt holding up too well. It still doesn't fix the problem permanently, but I just dont have the energy to crack the case again and fix. Im lazy, leave me alone.

I finally came to an epiphany with my home computer. Before going to Corpus Christi this last time, I had bought a nice digital camera that wasn't compatible with Windows 2000 (my operating system of choice) but was compatible with all others. I want to keep my Windows 2000, but I want something that would operate the camera software. I thought a dual boot would suffice with Windows ME, but there are afew issues with that that I dont want to even try. Im just going to reinstall the newer hard drive with Windows 98 & Windows 2000 as dual boots. All my software will be compatible with both operating systems so this should be good. The other thing I will do is bring in the desktop here to work & install all updates & programs that take too long to download at home.

Lets see what happens.

No comments: