Tuesday, October 28, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XXI
*problems yesterday prevented me from posting

It was long held as a myth when I first got my drivers permit, that the simple flash of a car's highbeams would cause a red traffic light to turn green. Police cruisers around the country have devices in their cars that allow them to switch lights at their leisure (which isn't their leisure, more of a convenience) for better traffic control, or to keep their light green longer to get thru an intersection. What if you could buy what the pros have?

Since my introduction to technology and the ability to learn binary, I had found many useful things that could help me keep tabs on my ability and not to loose it. I have an understanding of it, but I could never build myself a Nixie Clock. The plans are alittle too complex for me, so I'd be better off having someone make me one, but at those prices... You know, they had one of these similar to the bomb used in an attempt to blow up Fort Knox in the movie Goldfinger...

Couldn't have happened to a better annoying pop-up ad.

This one worries me, though. We all may have to monitor their progress...

We all remember our lava lamps and sand globes and watching them for hours as the sands move and danced around the window, or the lava made interesting shapes. Take that to your desktop! This simple application makes your workday fly by, trust me, the sands are addictive...

Voyeurs...

No comments: