Wednesday, October 15, 2003

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET XIX

You know, here in El Paso we have had some problems with Sexually Oriented Buisnesses in town and the legality of having them around inside city limits. It seems that Milwaukee residents have a Gentlemen's Club that admits 18-20 year olds due to a slight loophole in a law that lets the club be designated a "Center for the Visual and Performing Arts"... "Hey Ma, me and the guys are heading over to Club Paradise to take in some culture!"

Is this the next male contraceptive? Kinda gives a new meaning to "the munchies"...

I was sorely dissapointed last week when I stumbled onto a website that showed the top 50 returnable CDs on the market and found that I own one of them. With that dismal memory haunting me like the taco's of monday, I came across this rather interesting and fun site. Its harder than it looks!

Voyeurs...

No comments: