Friday, October 10, 2003

Good things are coming my way

Especially today. Lets see, I have a meeting at 2:30 this afternoon at KTSM TV to pick up my building access card & fill out W4 forms, Evelyn is back in town with Yolie & we're going to have some serious fun, I got Windows 2000 back up and running but Its not on the internet yet. Its been something close to good. I also did something I wanted to do for the longest time last night, I actually recorded programs that I normally stay up to watch. I will be able to watch them tomorrow in the morning, which will be great.

While working on my eMachine, I played around with Windows XP. Its an interesting mix of Win2K & WinME. There may be something to this XP I may like. I still need to bring the eMachine into the station for the 40+ updates it needs and to install and update my antivirus software, my spyware checker & most importantly, Mozilla (I can't browse the internet without it!).

Voyeurs...

No comments: