Saturday, November 18, 2006

Unhealthy Spending Addictions

I'm paid every Wednesday.

All bills are paid up.

I sneak off to a guilty pleasure.

Its out of the way.

The pleasures are really expensive for what they are.

What should take 10 minutes usually takes an hour.

I mean really, $140 for sheets?

Yeah. Sheets.

Don't ask me why Bed Bath & Beyond has become a personal favorite place of mine. It just has. Within the last 3 weeks, I have spent around $500 in bedding and housewares alone. It's like I figure, spend money on yourself and make sure you enjoy what you buy.

I have bought everything from a down mattress top for my bed, new $140 sheets (1,000 thread count cotton sheets!) new contour shaped pillows, duvet covers and body pillows. I am so comfortable in bed its actually harder to get out of bed than normal, and whenever I am warm, especially on cool mornings, forget it. I ain't getting out of bed.

I urge everyone to head out there and take a look at what they have. You might see me there.

No comments: