Friday, September 15, 2006

Completely random thought from left field

This thought came to myself and Amber while really, really bored.

What if you took a turkey to Carlsbad Caverns and tossed it into the bottomless pit? My question of that scenario would be: Would the turkey fall asleep because its so dark, or would it continue to flap thinking it would land?

Optional equipment for the turkey would be the addition of glow sticks to the turkeys feet.

Once Amber and I thought of this scenario, we started to logistically think out what this would entail.

  • Catching a turkey and concealing it in a backpack
  • Sneaking said turkey into the middle of the caves without drawing suspicion in backpack
  • Attatching glow sticks to a rather (rightfully so) uncooperative turkey
  • Avoiding the backlash of people (and eventually P.E.T.A.) after the experiment has begun

We get bored. Our minds wander and think of random, crazy shit. I blame society and the tuba.

PS - Hello to my good friend Mark Ross of Newschannel 9 fame. I saw him and the lovely Mrs. Ross at the bank today.

No comments: