Thursday, August 03, 2006

This is why I love radio

IM sitting in the talk set watching several TVs and radio reports and trying to gather as much information as possible. Where El Paso isn't as bad as Tuesday's hellish downpour, its still pretty bad. A lot of the roads that were affected by Tuesday storm were clearing yesterday (see videos in last update) but last night the rain hit us again.

So, here I sit gathering information about the El Paso International Airport loosing a good 20 x 20 section of roof due to the rain, parts of the "Upper Valley" of El Paso are flooded, a traffic accident with a semi and construction workers killed one, Las Cruces New Mexico are getting hammered by rain, I am trying to gather what I can and send it on air as fast as I can...

IM busy, IM active and its not the same ol' routine as normal.

This is why I love radio!

No comments: