Friday, July 08, 2005

STRANGE FINDINGS FROM THE INTERNET LXVII

*Answering questions no one asked*

Hall and Oates tour postponed after Daryl Hall is diagnosed with lyme disease. All eight fans flea dipped & shaved. I was sure it would have been John Oates to suffer from mange...

OK, it's happened to all of us at one point, hell one of the writers for the popular Fox TV show Family Guy had it happen to him. Stranded nowhere near civilization & you have to "go". Apparently it's a real problem for Norway. Their solution? Take their photos & shame them to stop. Say ost!

ATTENTION VILLAGE: You have lost 400 beloved idiots. I shouldn't laugh, but when its noted the rest had a "fluffy landing" it's hard not to laugh!

God hates NASCAR.

You have one extra second to enjoy in the year 2005. How are you gonna enjoy it?

I have friends who are motorcycle riders who hate cops because they stop them on the streets. I also have friends who are cops who hate doing traffic stops because it's a waste of time and no one is happy to see them. Reading this from Montana, I can see why the bikers hate the cops.

Expect me to be building one of these soon. FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Bloggers!

No comments: