Saturday, May 13, 2006

Another pointless insight of the letter "i"

"I"

I AM: sitting at a desk wondering what to type.
I WANT: to buy Joe's Mustang.
I WISH: I had more of the root of all evil and the devils playthings.
I HATE: people who don't get out of your way on the freeway.
I MISS: hearing the sound of tires on pavement and wind blowing over the windshield of a convertible at 2300 rpm.
I HEAR: the RADDs here at work.
I WONDER: what I will do on my vacation to Chicago next week.
I REGRET: taking my peers advice about not pursuing my dream of being a paramedic.
I AM NOT: the type to leave when someone needs me the most.
I DANCE: very rarely since I have a low self image of myself and my actions.
I CRY: whenever I get emotional over animals.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as strong as some people believe I am.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: farting noises to make people laugh, even if it's in mixed company.
I WRITE: my true feelings on my blog for the world to see.
I CONFUSE: my thoughts of happiness for thoughts of togetherness.
I NEED: to buy myself a jacuzzi for the back yard to relax in.
I SHOULD: start researching and writing the book I want to write.
I START: things I sometimes forget to finish.
I FINISH: things without knowing there was an ending to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need:to work on the mountain shadow lake site and other things.

Mentalism said...

I HAVE TO: Visit Evelyn in Corpus Christi next month....